Now that things are quieting down at the greenhouse, we’re offering our landscape design and installation services to our wonderful customers — in addition to some amazing savings!
Laurie, our perennial and shrub manager, is available for design consultations. Have a problem bed where nothing grows? Need help creating a new flower garden? Just need some advice from an experienced gardener? Laurie can help! And, to bring Laurie’s designs to life, our crew will be available to install her amazing designs.
Laurie has more than two decades of experience, having worked 15 years at Plymouth Nursery before joining the Willow family. She also studied landscape design and did post-graduate horticulture studies at Michigan State University.
- One-hour consultations, including a quick sketch, are only $75!
- Call Willow Greenhouse (248-437-7219) to schedule your appointment with Laurie.
- Appointments are available Mondays and Tuesdays only, available through 8/25
- Customers will need to bring pictures of the proposed or existing garden along with dimensions and sunlight conditions.
- Installation crew will work weekends only.
- Installations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The installation price will be based on a per-plant planted price.
- Jobs done outside of the plant installs will be done by the hour.
- 25% deposit needed to reserve your spot.
- If you use Laurie to design your garden, we’ll deduct the $75 design fee from the installation costs.
- Our tree installation prices are based on the size of the tree, ranging $75 – $200 plus the cost of the tree. For example, a 10ft+ Red Sunset Maple total cost with installation: $300. A multi-stem River Birch total cost with installation: $400.
- We can only install what we have in stock currently.
*Sale ends August 31. Excludes honey and fall plants.